Known as the “African CROI” the 12th INTEREST Conference will be held on the 29th May to the 1st of June 2018 in Kigali, Rwanda.
INTEREST brings together scientists involved in HIV research in Africa to share pivotal findings, promote collaboration, and transfer experiences across contexts. Additionally, INTEREST aims to foster building a community of African physicians and scientists to facilitate the implementation of local solutions for the management of patients living with HIV and for HIV prevention.
Abstract submission is open until the 9th March 2018. Eligible categories for abstracts include:
- Antiretroviral treatment and HIV care
- HIV prevention
- Stigma and discrimination
- Community/civil society engagement
- Implementation science, cost-effectiveness, and modelling
- Paediatrics and PMTCT
- Key Populations: prevention and treatment challenges
- Sociobehavioural research
- New PrEP technologies and PrEP rollout
- Structural determinants including interpersonal violence
- Women and HIV
For a full list of the categories or to submit a abstract click here.
For more information or to register click here.