The biggest AIDS conference in Africa, ICASA 2017, is taking place from the 4th to the 9th December, 2017 Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire. Under the theme “Africa: Ending AIDS-delivering differently”. The 19th ICASA is will bring together the world’s leading scientists, policy makers, activists, PLHIV, government leaders – as well as a number of heads of state and civil society representatives.
The objectives of ICASA 2017 include:
- Promote innovation, partnerships to increase domestic investments to achieve 90/90/90 targets
- Integrate approaches for sustainable Responses towards ending AIDS, TB, Hepatitis and associated diseases
- Translating science into action to maximize programme impact
- Provide a platform to Maintain and Sustain Investment for CSO and FBO’s
- Provide a platform to promote rights-based models to overcome structural and policy barriers towards universal access
For more information click here