The 9th IAS Conference on HIV Science (IAS 2017) is taking place from the 23rd to the 26th July, 2017 Paris, France. This conference is the largest open scientific conference on HIV and AIDS related issues. It will bring together more than 6,000 professionals from around the world to meet and examine the latest scientific developments in HIV-related research with a focus on moving science into practice and policy.
- Accelerate basic science and clinical innovation for the development and application of new HIV prevention, treatment and care technologies to advance precision medicine.
- Strengthen the implementation science research agenda to address key barriers and challenges (structural, service delivery and policy) across the HIV cascade in a variety of epidemic scenarios.
- Amplify the synergies between HIV and co-infections as well as emerging co-morbidities and other non-communicable diseases.
- Demonstrate the links between HIV and other public health and human rights emergencies and identify strategies for integrated responses.
- Strengthen research towards cure/treatment remission and vaccine.
The deadline for online registration is the 18 July 2017. For more information or to register click here.