The 22nd International AIDS Conference will be held on the 23rd to 27th of July, 2018, in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The International AIDS Conference is the largest conference on any global health issue in the world. First convened during the peak of the AIDS epidemic in 1985, it continues to provide a unique forum for the intersection of science, advocacy, and human rights. Each conference is an opportunity to strengthen policies and programmes that ensure an evidence-based response to the epidemic.
The theme of AIDS 2018 is “Breaking Barriers Building Bridges”, drawing attention to the need of rights-based approaches to more effectively reach key populations, including in Eastern Europe and Central Asia and the North-African/Middle Eastern regions where epidemics are growing.
1 December 2017 The following systems open:
- Scholarship applications- Closing on 1 February 2018
- Abstract submissions- Closing on 5 February 2018
- Workshop submissions- Closing on 5 February 2018
- Global Village and Youth Programme activities submissions- Closing on 5 February 2018
- Registration open- Closing on 15 February 2018
- Satellite symposium submissions- Closing on 9 April 2018
- Exhibition applications- Closing on 9 April 2018
For more key dates, information or to register click here.