HEARD is a leading applied research centre with a global reputation for its research, education programmes, technical services, partnerships and networks, devoted to addressing the broad health challenges of Africa. HEARD’s aim is to shape public health policy and practice in order to reduce health inequalities in Africa and to improve the reach, comprehensiveness and quality of health services delivery throughout the region.
Key duties include:
- Developing a project management plan
- Managing communication between research partners
- Donor reporting
- Record and standardize all project outputs in accordance with quality standards and donor requirements
- Ensure compliance to the financial/budget specifications of the contract/donor
- Provide intellectual input into activities.
- A relevant Master’s degree
- A proven track record in managing research health related research
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office suite.
Candidates who meet the above requirements can click here to apply for the position.
Deadline is: 26 February 2016