UNAIDS will be hosting a series of virtual dialogues on issues that will be central to the High Level Meeting on AIDS Political Declaration.
You need to register to attend the dialogues, and you can register for as many as you wish. To register, click on the appropriate link below and click “register” at the webpage.
Note: it is better to join the dialogue via the web because then you will be able to signal you want to make a comment and your line can be unmuted. However, you will also be able to listen to the dialogue by phone.
- Prevention -- 15 February, 1500 Central European (Geneva) Time (CET) Register
- CHANGED -- Treatment -- 15 February, 1630 CET Register
- Faith based -- 19 February, 1500 CET Register
- Gender and SRHR -- 22 February, 1500 CET Register
- NEW -- Intellectual property and trade – 22 February, 1600 CET Register
- Key populations -- 23 February, 900 CET Register & 1500 CET Register
- Youth -- 23 February, 1400 CET Register
- NEW -- Children – 23 February, 1600 CET Register
- Financing -- 24 February, 1500 CET Register
- Human rights -- 25 February, 1500 CET Register
If you have any questions feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org