REPSSI (Regional Psychosocial Support Initiative) is the leading African psychosocial support organisation. REPSSI’s vision is that all girls, boys and youth have the right to enjoy psychosocial and mental wellbeing. REPSSI has strong partnerships with governments (particularly the ministries responsible for social services, education and health), development partners, international organisations and NGOs in thirteen countries of East and Southern Africa.
REPSSI is looking for communications expertise from a reputable company.
Core areas of support
- Visibility and a structured communications system
- Brand identity management
- Public relations and external media management
- Develop materials; Editing and production thereof
- Social media management
- Design of marketing and communication tools.
Send your applications to Nobubelo Mkwebu on firstname.lastname@example.org before 17 November 2017.