World Vision is looking for a National Director - World Vision South Africa. The Position will be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Their 42,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through World Vision ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
The National Director – World Vision South Africa, will be expected to oversee the development and strategy of all country operations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Operational Leadership and Stewardship Excellence:
- Organisational Leadership and Culture:
- Delivering on Child Well-Being Aspirations/Outcomes, Targets and Programme Quality:
- Increasing and Diversifying the Funding Portfolio and National Resource Development:
- Partnering – Internal, external, board and other partnerships
- Advocacy and Representation
- Humanitarian Emergency Affairs (HEA)
- Financial Management and Financial and Operational Audit Compliance
- Risk Management and Security
Click here to apply before the 12-November 2017.