AY+ is seeking to recruit a qualified, competent and highly motivated African Young person below 29 years of age to fill the following post: REGIONAL COORDINATOR
The Regional Coordinator will be expected to provide strategic leadership and management of AY+ day to day activities and will be responsible for ensuring that the Network has the capacity to run and service Country Networks of young people living with HIV.
The Regional Coordinator is responsible for the leadership, management and administration of the African Young Positives Network (AY+). The AY+ Regional Coordinator (RC) with guidance of the Advisory Board will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for AY+'s staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. S/he will initially develop deep knowledge of field, core programs, operations, and business plans.
- University degree in related field (social work, public relations, management).
- Successful work experience with 5 years experience in a senior management position, and with successful management and supervisory experiences.
- Experienced in young people and HIV work at national, regional or international levels.
- Experience of working with the Board of Directors, volunteers and partners.
- Fluent in English. Additional Languages are an asset.
Send your Applications to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with subject application for AY+ Regional Coordinator. Deadline for applications is 22nd of December 2017.