CRNSA Regional office in Pretoria is looking for a "Regional Programs and Admin Assistant" to provide programmatic and administrative support services for CRNSA regional office and general administrative support.
Programmatic and administrative support will include:
- Assist with the creation and management of a CRNSA membership data base and facilitate capture and maintenance of data base of the situation of children in CRNSA member countries.
- Arrange functions and programmes for CRNSA including the development of annual work plans, meetings, and preparations of relevant reports.
- Assist with ensuring the effective and efficient use of CRNSA resources.
- Support coordination of the promotion and protection of child rights in the CRNSA member countries.
- Assist in coordinating research and monitoring of implementation of child rights instruments in the CRNSA member countries.
- Facilitate information flow and effective communication within CRNSA and to CRNSA stakeholders.
- Manage and regularly update the CRNSA website and ensure the presence of CRNSA on social media
- Facilitate travel arrangements for CRNSA staff and members as per CRNSA Procurement policies
- Update internal contact information
- Maintain office supplies in conjunction with Finance Officer
- Taking of minutes where required, filing and record keeping
- Prepare any payment orders in line with maintaining the office
- Support the Finance Officer to ensure that all areas of the office are tidy, functioning and professional at all times
- Carry out any other duties either in addition to or instead of those outlined above which may reasonably be required.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a degree preferably in Social Science or a related subject. Experience working in an NGO environment will be an advantage.
For more information or to download the full TOR click here
Deadline for applications: 24 February, 2017