Girls Not Brides: The Global Partnership to End Child Marriage is recruiting a Senior Digital Communications Officer to join the Communications team in the Girls Not Brides office in London. Girls Not Brides brings together over 900 civil society organisations, in more than 95 countries throughout Africa, South Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
Girls Not Brides is looking for a creative and innovative person with great experience across all aspects of digital – web, social, and email marketing –to play a critical role in helping to take their digital presence to the next level. The role reports directly to the Head of Communications.
- Develop and implement Girls Not Brides’ digital approach/strategy in line with strategic objectives and ensure that digital innovation and best practice are embedded across the organisation
- Develop the editorial content plan for all digital channels and ensure it is co-ordinated and integrated
- Manage on-going development and improvement of the Girls Not Brides websites, providing a continually improved user journey
- Manage the strategic use of social media channels, tracking trends and opportunities for engagement
- Oversee email marketing initiatives
- Provide regular reporting and analysis across various digital channels, using the information gained to improve digital channels and user experiences
- Identify and test new digital ways to strengthen member engagement, learning and member participation in the Partnership
- Strengthen and streamline our digital content governance
- Build the digital skills and knowledge of the team
- Support and oversee the day-to-day digital work of the Communications Assistant.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information, requirements or how to apply click here. Deadline for applications: 23:00 GMT on Tuesday, 20 March 2018.