Lumos is recruiting a International Children's Services Manager (ICSM) to be based in Lumos Head Office, London.
The ICSM will be responsible for the management and development of the Global Training and Advisory Services (GTAS) Technical Team; the quality assurance of Lumos technical support and ensuring such support is properly documented; the delivery of training and technical support; and in coordination with other colleagues, supporting the overall development of the GTAS Unit
Across the globe, an estimated eight million children live in orphanages and other institutions. At least 80% are not orphans and have at least one living parent. Separated from families, they are deprived of the close, loving adult engagement a family provides; their physical, intellectual and emotional development is harmed; and they are exposed to significant risk of abuse and neglect. These are some of the world’s most disadvantaged children. As Lumos expands globally, they will need a range of skilled professionals to work in the diverse and international team to champion the rights of all children to grow up within a loving family.
- Managing, Supporting and Developing the GTAS Technical Team
- The Quality Assurance and Documentation of Lumos Technical Support
- The Delivery of Training and Technical Support
- Supporting the Overall Development of the GTAS Unit
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please submit the following documents to Asha Pankhania at email@example.com.
- A supporting statement highlighting how skills and experience meet the person specification (two pages maximum)
- CV, stating current salary details.
- Details of two referees, including a recent employer (to be consulted at the later stage of recruitment)
For the full terms of reference and a recruitment Pack click here. Deadline for applications: Thursday, 10 May 2018.