Together we work to support a joint, scaled-up and sustainable drive towards universal access to prevention, treatment, care and support for children affected by HIV and AIDS. If you are a regional organisation focused on Children and AIDS in eastern and southern Africa we invite you to apply to JOIN the RIATT-ESA network!
Benefits of being part of the network
- Listing on our website.
- Opportunities to feature in the RIATT-ESA newsletter.
- Opportunities to present RIATT-ESA webinars, or suggest topics for webinar discussions.
- Your voice in the regional or international debates around children affected by HIV.
- Invitations to partner with RIATT-ESA at international conferences.
- Invitations to consultative meetings to discuss issues around children affected by HIV.
- Regular news on developments and opportunities in the sector.
- Opportunities to participate in one or more of RIATT-ESA’ s working groups.
- Information exchange at annual Partner Forum meetings.
Who can join the network
- Indigenous NGOs
- International NGOs
- Faith Based Organisations
- PLHIV networks
- Child/youth organisations and youth networks
- Regional political and economic bodies, and intergovernmental institutions
- Umbrella regional organisations
- Multilateral and Bilateral Donors
- UN agencies
- Regional Economic Bodies
- Private sector.
Membership in RIATT-ESA is extended to the organisation not to individuals, Click below to learn more about our partners.
Let us work together to ensure that children affected by HIV receive the protection, care and support they deserve.
Don't let children fall off the map!