UNICEF is pleased to announce the new and improved online global Children and AIDS Newsletter. This interactive, dynamic and user-friendly format has been created to better support you in your daily work on HIV and AIDS issues.
In each issue you will find the following sections:
- News: Launches, highlights, new funding initiatives and opportunities
- Programmatic Updates: New information on major initiatives
- Innovations and experiences: Contributions from Regional and Country Offices, which focus on innovative approaches and projects
- Recent events: Conferences, workshops, round tables, etc.
- Tools and Resources: New publications, policy briefs, research findings, etc.
The redesigned newsletter also offers some new features, including:
- Redesigned branding, in line with the Unite for Children, Unite Against AIDS Campaign
- A format with a commenting ability for the readers
- An archiving feature, allowing readers to easily search and access articles from previous editions
- A subscription feature, which notifies readers when a new issue is available