Every year UNICEF and its partners in Africa generate a wealth of evidence on the situation of children. Knowledge and evidence are essential to informing the development, monitoring and implementation of policies and programmes for the realization of children’s rights.
This 2017 of the UNICEF Africa Publications Catalogue features 287 reports and studies that UNICEF and its partners are generating on the situation of children and young people on the continent.
Thematic areas include:
- Child Poverty and Socio-Economic Development
- Child Protection
- Children and Social Protection
- Climate Change and Energy Access
- Communication for Development
- Education and Early Childhood Development
- Financing for Development: Public Finance for Children
- Humanitarian Action, Resilience and Peace Building
- Maternal, New-born and Child Health
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Youth and Adolescents
Click here to download the UNICEF 2017 Publications Catalogue